I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. The organizer of the Elite Business League is SoGoFootball Ltd company whose offer is addressed to all companies and institutions.
a) The competitions take place on Cyprus in Limassol at Kalogieropulio Stadium every Monday at 7.30.PM and 8.30.PM.
2. To register a team for the competition an application must be filled out, with a complete list of names of players and send a scan at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The original form must be submitted before the first official match.
3. To participate in the competition the full payment must be paid 7 days after the start of the season.
4. The submission of the application for the competition results to the acceptance of compliance with the regulations and laws of the game in the competition organized by SoGoFootball Ltd.
5. The number of games for each season depends on the number of teams participating. The exact layout of the league will be announced before the first official match.
II. BASIC RULES OF GAMES:
1. Matches are held 1 time per week. In exceptional cases, it may be required to play more than once.
2. Each team will play twice against each opponent (match and revenge layout)
3. Competitions are held on the football field with dimensions approximately 40m x 20m.
4. Post goals in sizes 3m x 2m
5. Playing time: 2 x 20 min. With up to 5 min interval.
6. Competition will be run with a size No. 5 ball.
7. In the course of the tournament, each match will be conducted by the judge / field referees accredited by Sogofootball.
8. The role of assistant judge fully coordinator of the competition or the person designated by the coordinator of the competition.
9. Players must wear their team kit with clearly visible numbers (T-shirts in solid colors with a number, shorts)
- a) Teams are responsible to provide their own football kits.
- b) In case two teams have the same or similar colored kits, one of the teams will be required to wear bibs provided by SoGoFootball Ltd. The selected team will be decided with a coin toss.
- c) A player cannot use clothing or carry any objects (e.g. jewellery / glasses), which constitute a threat to himself or another player – the final decision is up to the referee.
- d) If one player forgets his kit, then he will be allowed to wear a private t-shirt of the same color just for one game. This only applies for one player per team. Any other players not bringing their kit will not be allowed to participate.
- e) Players are only allowed to wear shoes that have plastic studs. Metal studs of any type will not be accepted – the final decision is up to the referee.
10. Failure of team to show up 10 minutes after the starting time of the match or not completing a sufficient number of players means a forfeit in favor of the opposing team in a ratio of 3: 0 and 3 negative points in the table for the team, to the defaulting team. When one of the teams inform the organizer until 14.00 on the day of the match for their absence from the game, and this information will be forwarded to the opponent, then this means a forfeit in favor of the opposing team in a ratio of 3: 0, without any negative points deducted from the absent team.
11. In case both teams fail to attend the match then both teams are considered as losing the specific match without any other consequences.
12. During the competition participating teams, cannot alter the time or day of the match without the permission of the organizer.
13. A team has the right once during the season for a serious reason to postpone a match, only if the opposing team and the Organizer all agree. Request for such an amendment must be done by telephone or e-mail address email@example.com no later than 16.00 a week before the game. Requests sent after this date will not be considered.
14. The organizer reserves the right to change the dates of matches.
15. In the absence of a referee, Sogofootball can lead coordinator of the league
16. In the event of withdrawal or disqualification of a team from the competition following provisions shall apply:
- a) If the team that withdraws from the competition took place less than 50% of matches + 1 match of the season scheduled, it results to a cancellation of the team, and the meetings held by the players of the team shall be treated as not completed. Players are free and players can join another team, while retaining the other requirements of the Rules.
- b) If the team that withdraws from the competition played 50% of matches + 1 match with the planned season, its results persists, and the meetings held by the players of the team shall be treated as completed. Players are treated to the end of the season, as active players of the team.
III. POINTS SYSTEM, PROMOTION AND RELEGATION:
1. The system of promotion and relegation depends on the number of teams joining the competition, and the organizational capabilities of the season.
2. All teams will participate in one league. The first four teams will secure their place for next season League 1.
3. The organizer reserves the right to change the system of promotion and relegation with the start of the new season spring / summer 2019. The system of promotion and relegation in season spring / summer 2019 ultimately will depend on the structure of the competition Sogofootball next season. In case of withdrawal of the team present at that League maintained is the best team from the relegation zone, the team promoted is the next best team from a lower-level competition. If needed, the rule is repeated alternately.
4. The winning team receives 3 points. 1 point for a draw. 0 points for a loss. In the event of a walkover winning team receives 3 points. and 3: 0 goals. In addition, not calling the team or join a team to play in the absence of a sufficient number of players to 10 minutes after the deadline meeting is forfeit in favor of the opposing team in a ratio of 3: 0 and 3 negative points in the table for a team that does not appear (the final decision is to referee the competition-with the provision that the waiting time for the late team cannot be longer than 15 minutes, if the opposing team agrees). When one of the teams will inform the organizer until 14.00 on the day of the match for their absence from the game, and this information will be forwarded to the opponent, then the score will be 3:0.
5. The order in the table determines:
- a) Firstly, greater amount of points.
- b) Secondly, the result of a direct duel between the teams concerned, in the case of 3 or more of these small teams create a table.
- c) Thirdly, the greater number of goals resulting from the positive difference of goals scored and conceded.
- d) Fourthly, greater number of goals scored in the competition.
- e) Fifth, draw.
IV. ELIGIBLE PLAYERS FOR THE SQUAD AND MAKING CHANGES TO THE COMPOSITION OF THE TEAM.
1. Participants for each team may consist of employees of the company entering the competition, and/or subcontractors directly associated with the company. In addition, a maximum of 5 people not employed by the company can be included in the squad. Participants must be at least 18 years old.
2. Players under age must provide written parental consent to participate in the competition.
3. The Business League organized by Sogofootball is addressed to all amateur fans of football and is not allowed for professional football players. Its participants can not be competitors (even if they are employees of the company and registered for the competition), who at the start of and during the Business League is nominated for Cyprus League I, II. An individual who has participated in any football professional league can not participate in our Sogofootball Business League for 5 years after their last professional game.
4. The verification of the identity of the club’s players is a responsibility of the team captain.
5. If a player is not entitled to play in the Business League, this results by forfeit 3:0 in favor of the opposing team, no negative points for the losing team.
6. Each registered player should have an assigned number which will be clearly shown on his team shirt. That number has to be unique for each player and it is not allowed to share that number with anyone. Registered players at the beginning of the league cannot change their kit number without informing the coordinator of the competition.
7. Each player is required to produce a document proving their identity at the request of the organizer or the opposing team if his identity is subject to doubt. In this case, the check is made for all the players of both teams involved. In a situation where a player does not have the document, and his identity is unknown, he will be given the opportunity to confirm his identity by showing a document in the office of the organizer within 48 hours after playing a match.
8. If the organizer or one of the participating teams are in doubt about a player in the game they can exercise the right to verify the identity of players appearing in the match during the halftime or immediately after the meeting. Additionally:
- a. In case of detection of a prohibited player during the match, immediately after the match, or up to 22.00h of the next day after the match, based on video recording, the team will be punished with penalty points and a result of 0: 3. In the case where the result of the field is the club winning more favorable than forfeit, then it shall be maintained.
- b. In case a team requests additional verification, the organizer must inform the teams that they will check during the match, but not later than the end of it.
- c. A team checked has 5 minutes to provide proof of identity, taking part in the match the players (not to comply with these regulations may result in a forfeit) – the whole process is under the care of the coordinator.
9. A team may have up to 20 players, which can be altered until the 10th round of the season. Any changes have to be made before the game via email. After this date, it is not possible to register new players. If the list is full, you can replace players, in place of the players who have not appeared in any given match of the season. The replacement can only take place until the 10th round. After this date, there is no possibility of making any changes. Players who have played at least one match cannot be replaced at any point.
10. Only the team members and one designated coach, accompanying the team, can enter the designated match area. Nobody else is allowed to enter the match area.
11. The captain is responsible for any unauthorized player of the team.
- a)Protests may be submitted only in writing (e-mail) to the organizer within 24 hours after the match.
- b) Verification of the result by the organizer may be up to 7 days after the meeting. Later, it is impossible to verify the outcome of the meeting, and all events occurring after this date will not affect the outcome of the match.
- c) The organizer is not obliged to inform when a team had issued a protest.
- d) After the protest, all decisions are final and have to be respected by all.
V. RULES OF GAMES
1. Competition held at the football field with artificial turf with dimensions approximately 40m x 20m, 2m x 3m goals.
2. Playing time: 2×20 min. with 5 min break in between.
3. The team consists of a maximum of 20 players: 5 players on the pitch (4 field + goalkeeper).
4. The team can start off with a minimum amount of 4 players (3 field + goalkeeper).
5. If at a given point a team has less than 4 players on the field then the game should be terminated and the opposing team will be awarded the forfeit 3: 0. If the score of the match is more favorable for the winning team than forfeit, then it shall be maintained.
6. Substitutions during matches are unlimited and do not require interruption of the game. The player coming off must be off the pitch first before the player coming on enters the field. Substitutions will occur in a designated area by the referee or organizer.
7. If the substitution has been performed incorrectly the referee will punish the player entering with a foul.
8. If during the change, a substitute enters the field of play before the player leaves the field then:
- a) the game should be stopped
- b) the player coming off should be urged to leave the pitch,
- c) the substitute is given a yellow card,
- d) The game shall be resumed with an indirect free kick awarded to the opposing team from the place where the ball was at the time of the interruption. If it was in the penalty box indirect free kick should be performed with the edge of the area closest to the location of the ball at the time of the interruption.
9. If the player entering the pitch deliberately interrupts the action of the opposing team (before exiting player exits) results in a free kick direct and a yellow or red card for the player, and if a situation occurs in the penalty area a penalty will be rewarded.
10. If while changing a substitute enters the pitch or a player exits out of the designated zone, then:
- a) the game should be stopped.
- b) yellow card will be given to player coming on.
- c) The game shall be resumed with an indirect free kick awarded to the opposing team from the place where the ball was at the time of the interruption. If it was in the penalty box indirect free kick should be performed with the edge of the area closest to the location of the ball at the time of the interruption.
11. A direct free kick is awarded when the player:
- a) Kicks or attempts to kick an opponent.
- b) Substitutes mistimed.
- c) Jumping on an opponent.
- d) Holds an opponent.
- e) Spits at an opponent.
- f) Deliberately touches the ball with his hand.
- g) Use of tackles (except for non-contact tackle blocking)
- h) The goalkeeper touches the ball with his hand outside his own penalty area
12. An indirect free kick is awarded when a player:
- a) Goalkeeper touches or handles the ball played by a teammate.
- b) The goalkeeper holds the ball in his hands for more than 5 seconds.
- c) Plays in a dangerous manner.
- d) Performs an extremely unsporting behavior.
- e) Bothers goal in introducing the ball into play, or commits another act which the referee qualifies as an indirect free kick.
- f) Gesture or words shows dissatisfaction with the referee’s decision.
13. Both direct and indirect free kicks have to be taken within 5 seconds; after that an indirect free kick is awarded to the opposing team.
14. During a kick form the side line (throw in), the opponent cannot block the kick with their leg, cannot stand in front of the ball. They can form a wall 3 meters from the ball. The opponent player must play the ball no later than 5 seconds when the ball is set to resume play. In case of violation of the rules the kick goes to the opposing team.
15. In the case of indirect free kick (not a throw-in) or direct wall is set at a distance of 3 meters from the ball, the indirect free kick cannot directly be scored.
16. Neither an indirect free kick for the attacking team can not be executed in the penalty area of the opponent.
17. There are no goal kicks. The goalkeeper has to play the ball with his hands when the ball goes out, in other cases, he may play with his feet). The goalkeeper has 5 seconds to resume the game with a throw from the area and cannot score directly from a throw. If the goalkeeper holds the ball for longer than 5 seconds then an indirect free kick is awarded to the opposing team, which will be executed from the line of the area, closest to the place where the ball was. If the ball is thrown by the goalkeeper to the opponent’s goal, without contact with another player then the goal doesn’t count, and the game resumes with goalkeepers throw off the opposing team.
18. A penalty is carried out at a distance of 7 meters.
19. The corner kick is executed with the foot, with a maximum of 5 seconds to put the ball back into play, the wall is at a distance of 3 meters from the ball. If 5 seconds have been exceeded, the opposing team will resume the game from their own goal.
20. During free kicks, the ball must be still. In case the ball is moving, the kick will be repeated.
21. No provision is valid for offside.
VI. PENALTIES AND EXCLUSION:
1. In the course of the tournament players will be punished with cards (yellow & red card).
2. The consequence of the second yellow card is a red card.
3. Players who are on the bench can also be punished with penalties, yellow and red cards.
4. A player out of the game due to a red card can no longer return to the game or take up space on the bench in this match.
5. A team may start or continue a game with a minimum of four players (goalkeeper plus three players on the field).
6. Exclusions red card occurs when a player:
- a) brutally injures an opponent
- b) spits at an opponent or any other person
- c) behaves very unsportsmanlike
- d) uses vulgar, abusive language
- e) insults or violates the integrity of the referee, another player, fan or organizer.
- f) denies the opposing team a goal or real chance to reach the goal when intentionally touch the ball by hand (it does not apply to a goalkeeper which is located in his own penalty area)
- g) denies a real chance for the opponent to reach the goal, during his course toward the goal when the Judge decides a free kick or penalty.
- h) the second time he behaves against to the rules, before being cautioned for a foul when he got a yellow card.
7. A player who receives a red card is automatically banned from the next meeting (without notice by the organizer). The organizer has the right to increase the sentence if:
- a) player who is awarded the red card is aggressive and uses abusive gestures in relation to the referee. In this case, he will be suspended for 2 games.
- b) if a player uses vulgar phrases towards the referee, players, organizers or any other person. In this case, he will be suspended for 2 games.
- c) spits towards the referee will be suspended for 4 matches;
- d) hit the referee or deliberately kicks an opponent without the ball is suspended for 4 games.
8. If a player continues to have the same or similar unsporting behavior and is punished with a red card for the second time, then the organizer has the right to double his ban. The third time of such an act will mean that the organizer has every right to punish the player with a lifetime disqualification.
9. If the organizer believes the reason is more serious than this, then the organizer has every right to disqualify the player(s) form the League.
10. The player is banned from the next meeting after receiving four yellow cards in different matches. The monitoring of the yellow cards is a responsibility of the team captain. A player that receives two yellow cards in the same game results to a red card and is suspended for the specific game, and can be immediately replaced by another player on the bench. An automatic one-match ban applies for the player that received the red card. The organizers have the right to increase this ban depending on the seriousness of the violation.
11. If the ban of a player happens on a match where the opponent team has forfeited, then the ban counts and the player is allowed to play in the next match.
12. If a player is transferred to another team his yellow cards are transferred with him.
13. In the case of an active insult or violation towards the referee and / or the organizer (hitting, insulting, etc.) the referee can immediately end the match. Results will be verified as a walkover against the team whose player is at fault.
14. In the case of bribery or attempted bribery of a referee, the team, which is proven in such an operation will immediately be excluded from the competition. The final decision belongs to the organizer.
15. A team that fails to appear for three matches in one season Sogofootball, can be removed from the competition after the organizer’s decision.
16. A team that fails to appear for four games during one season Sogofootball is absolutely removed from the game Sogofootball.
17. The behavior of fans of each team is a responsibility of the captain, guardian or the whole team appearing in the competition.
18. In the case that a rule is not clear, we will follow the rules explained by the provisions of the Cypriot Federation.
19. The organizer has the right to impose on players or team’s additional penalties, which are not the consequence of a decision the referee. However, there is an obligation to inform the captain up to 3 business days after the end of the meeting about this punishment.
20. For non-compliance of the Rules the organizer has the right to impose a penalty or punishment on a team or a player, including the granting of a walkover or disqualification from the competition. Additional penalty or punishment does not have to be a consequence of the decision of the referee.
21. For the other matters not included in these regulations, the rules and regulations of the Cypriot Federation apply.
22. In the case of any disputes that cannot be resolved by this Regulation, as well as regulations of the Cyprus Federation, then a decision by the Organizer of the Competition will be made.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS:
1. Players taking part in the competition should undergo a medical examination before stating their good health. A player has full responsibility in case he fails to conduct the tests and any results of accidents and legal consequences.
2. The organizer shall not be liable for the participation of sick, ill or injured players.
3. The organizer does not accept any liability for accidents resulting from the participation of patients and the consequences of accidents during the tournament.
4. The organizer does not accept any responsibility for the death of the participants during the competition for whatever reason.
5. In case of an argument or a fight, the Organizer is not responsible for accidents and the consequences of the actions.
6. Only the organizer is entitled to make any changes to these regulations. In order to change and / or update the existing rules the organizer is obliged to give prior notice to the parties concerned.
7. Company Sogofootball, is not responsible for items left in sporting facilities.
8. The organizer reserves the right to change the rules at any time. In order to change and/or update the existing rules the organizer is obliged to give prior notice to the parties concerned.
9. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of Cypriot Federation apply. The final decision always belongs to the organizer.
10. The organizer and partners reserve the right to use personal data and the image of the players playing in the tournament Sogofootball, for marketing purposes and the processing of personal data for the needs of players of the tournament.
11. The content of these Regulations is the property of Sogofootball Ltd. We hereby inform you that any dissemination, distribution or copying of these regulations is prohibited.
Mob. +357 96800809